Friday, January 15, 2010

Acrylic/gel nail extensions.?

im getting them done today but what do you recommend and prefer, rounded or squared tips and why?Acrylic/gel nail extensions.?
I always get mine square, but round. Does that make any sense? In other words, half and half. It makes the nails have more of a natural look that is still hott!Acrylic/gel nail extensions.?
Please be careful because my nailbed got ruined. you can get fungus. but i wore them for years Acrylic square but it depends on how your nails grow. I now have very soft brittle nails tend to grow longer in the summer but winter nothing keep them very short for my line of work also. good luck



Square tips are tons nicer. I think that rounded tips are getting a little old fashioned now.



i get a shape that my technician calls squ-oval!


a bit of both!





getting rounded ones are a bit old fashioned
I like square tips with a french manicure because they look great and are not to flashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment