Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why is it that women love to wear nail extensions?

cuz it makes your husband/boyfriend feel good when you scratch their backs. :-)Why is it that women love to wear nail extensions?
i have know idear.............i honestly hate the things they really bug me :(Why is it that women love to wear nail extensions?
Nail extensions are a better way to have beautiful long nails, when nature did not allow your nails to be born that way!
I think they look nice when they are just done. But when they grow out even a little bit, they look bad, and are expensive to keep refilling.


I think natural nails that are healthy and painted in neutral colours look a lot sexier.
I think it's because a lot of woman have a hard time growing their own nails, so they get the extensions. a woman with nice nails makes her feel more feminine and I know that some men love to see women take care of themselves, right down to their hands %26amp; nails.
Waste of money unless.. its a special occasion
to make them selfs feel cute...
Two reasons. Ego-Mine are prettier and cost more to get done than yours. Advertising- They have been totally duped into believing they are not a complete woman unless they spend money for something un-natural no matter how it looks. I remember one person I worked with that spent more than any other woman in the office and the colors and designs were not complimentary in way. It was actually the laugh of the office when she came to work each week.
Dunno, i think there annoying. I got some but only wore them a few hours then ripped em off! They suck!
I have no clue, as a male I do not find them attractive.... at all. Waste of money and time. And they wear them to scare people.
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment