Friday, January 15, 2010

I need help with nail extensions?

hey guys iam having problems with doing nail extensions bascially i cant get the nail to stick on the hand plus iam having prblems with blending filing how do i blend the nail tip without casuing danamge to the natural nail? nay help would be marvellous thanks guysI need help with nail extensions?
http://www.videojug.com/tag/nails %26gt;%26gt; Video Jug gives groovy little tutorials on a lot of random stuff. I found these on manicures. Much better than fake nails, check it out.I need help with nail extensions?
It is better to have it done professionally. My personal favourite is acrylic nails as they look so real and it is impossible to break them. And they stay as long as you wish.
they make ur nails very weak %26amp; with them on ur cuticles still grow %26amp; they leave indents on ur nail
I made enquiries about nail extensions but my builder would not provide me with an estimate so I gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment