Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can i play guitar when i have acrylic nails extensions? (when my nails are long)?

I've tried it and it doesn't work. I had to remove them so I could start playing again.Can i play guitar when i have acrylic nails extensions? (when my nails are long)?
No! First of all they look awful sorry I'm a manicurist I really dont like them they are not good for you either. I'm also a muscian and I play guitar. Your better of keeping your nails short if you wan tot play well. OK Good Lcuk my dear!!!Can i play guitar when i have acrylic nails extensions? (when my nails are long)?
You're not going to be able to fret properly, so no. You have to keep your nails on your fretting hand trimmed very short in order to play guitar.
If you only play power chords badly then yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment