Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm getting nail extensions??

Do you think I should get natural or white tip ones?I'm getting nail extensions??
If you are not wanting to color your nails then go with the white tipped look, you can always polish the tip part any color you like to add a cuteness to your fashion.


I would go with natural though if you are planning on coloring them since they will be covered with polish.





Go with the look you think is what you would like your the one wearing it :)I'm getting nail extensions??
So you're so unconfident about your decision, that you would let yahoo strangers choose?
Why dont you go for the natural ones then if you wish to paint the tips white with nailpolish, you can do that aswell. Best of both that way.
White tip. its clean, sassy, and sexy! all at teh same time!
Personally i would go for the white tipped ones as they are French. lol ... I'm sure they'll look great!
white tip
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment