Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why do we pass out welfare to folks with hair extensions, fake nails, cell phones and gold teeth?

it's the liberal thing to do.Why do we pass out welfare to folks with hair extensions, fake nails, cell phones and gold teeth?
Don't you know that is the Democratic Base, they will always have more then the working man, because the Democrats take from the working man and give to the non-working, baby producing welfare recipients.





If I offended anyone so be it, I really do not care. I make no apologies for my way of thinking. I am tired of my husband and I working hard to achieve success just to have the Democratic government steal it, just to give to their supporters. Thievery is only going to get worse, especially now that they control the Senate, the House of Representatives and the White House, and they are trying to figure a way to make the Republican Party totally insignificant with all the CZARS appointed by Obama. The Dem's' are to dense to realize they are also undoing their own Power: This according to Senator Byrd.Why do we pass out welfare to folks with hair extensions, fake nails, cell phones and gold teeth?
Funny how some people are so into stereotypes that they automatically assume you are describing a black person. We all know white people get welfare too there people calm down and get off your soap box. Being white people make up the majority of the population it makes sense that they are the majority in just about any group as well- duh...


I think the point is that so many people on welfare have luxuries that many of the rest of us do not have. I do not know ONE person on welfare that doesn't have a cell phone, playstation (or similar), beer and smokes up the wazoo and more- sorry but if you are poor you don't get those things especially when many that work for a living cannot get them.
Because we pass them out to people in trailor parks with pick up trucks with big tires and a Rebel flag flying on it. While,grand ma sitting on a porch spitting tobacco while her son is sitting on the other side with no shirt and no shoes on with no teeth, and hollering THE SOUTH GONE RISE AGAIN. HEE HAW!
Here鈥檚 the way we should solve the welfare problem. Everyone on welfare should do the jobs the Mexicans now do. Exile all the non-legal people, and replace them with welfare recipients. Two problems solved in one swipe.








To see people on welfare out there in the field picking fruit would be priceless.
Thought about that the other day when I was working on my 1974 mower. I looked across the street and noticed my neighbor on a new John Deere and hired help in the yard with a new suv and pick up plus an older truck in the driveway. He and his wife are on disability.


My wife and I work between 80 and 100 hrs per week, I drive an 88 model truck and her car has over 100k on it. And my 74 model mower.


Does it seem like something is wrong with this picture to you?
we pass them out to plenty of white and mexican chicks too.





if you're going to be pissed about wasting money, lets be pissed all the way around, I know I am.
A family member is a hairdresser, another does nails, they have no land line and their uncle is a dentist using scrap gold? Things are not always what they appear to be.
Dont forget about the ones in the trailer parks with the beehive hairdos, the belly button rings, the wife beaters and the Confederate flag tattooed all over themselves.





OMG I think I'm gonna HURL
Is that the new fashion for white, rural Southern State trailer parks? Since that's where the greatest percentage of welfare goes...
For the same reason it goes to people with no teeth,dirty nails, and a pager.
You for got the Welfare Cadillacs, Licolns and Mercedes Benz.
man im american so dont judge me!








dude whats wrong with your avatar it so full hate. I LOVE HAMAS AND ZIONISTS! F*CK ISRAEL AND US, GOD BLESS THE ZIONIST STATE AND THE USA!!! HAMAS ROCKS BUT HAMMAS SUCKS
I agree with Maranda.
So they can go to the club on the 3rd of the month and ';get they freak on';.
Good question. If they have the money for this stuff, they have the money to take care of themselves.
OMG! Paris Hilton has applied for Welfare!? We really are in a recession!
you are saying that only black people live on welfare. Well who's throwing a race now.
Liberals do it for votes, simple as that.
Right, if they can afford the luxuries why are we giving them the necessities?
you cant hear a whimper when company's get welfare
I'd rather give it to starving college kids or orphans.
exactly. I agree





Its funny how some people on welfare have better cell phones then me
anyone on her want to comment on how much all that costs a month
Are those thing the style on Wall street. Is that how AIG execs groom themselves?
That's just what liberals do. Not ';we';
That stuff aint free
Well i don't like welfare but do you have evidence that people get welfare that have these things
Because you FEAR them.





Because you know if you don't give them what they want, they will KILL you.

No comments:

Post a Comment